Divorce and marital issues

  • Question : If you have received a FHA number listing for both you and your spouse, but your spouse refuses to sign at closing, what can you do? Answer : The easiest thing and best long term thing to do will be to just get a new FHA listing number for yourself only, particularly if you are not using your spouse's credit to qualify.
Ask More questions

Get Mortgage Loan Quotes Now
  • Free Quotes
  • No Hidden Fees
  • No Obligations
  • Refinance
  • New Home Loan
  • Home Equity
  • Debt Consolidation

Compare Mortgage Rates